Educational & Group Visits
Learning through discovery, fun and adventure!
Your trip to Willows Farm Village includes an exciting mix of shows, events, demonstrations and fun. Enjoyed by children from pre-school upwards it’s ideal for Early Learning and Key Stages 1 and is supported by curriculum linked activities and teachers resources if required.
- Curriculum linked activities to choose from
- Daily Demonstrations and Shows from Falconry Displays to Sheep Racing!
- Guided Tours – our friendly guides show you around the Farm Village to ensure that you get the most out of your visit
- Farm Village Fun – full use of all the activities, shows and adventure play including entry to Woolly Jumpers our indoor play barn
- Tour of the Farm Village by Tristan the Runaway Tractor
Curriculum Linked Activities
The Wonder of Willows – helps to meet many of the early learning goals.
Key Stage 1
Choose from Being Alive!, Animal Homes, Food golorius food!, Sensational Senses and Same or Different – all delivered by our trained guides with teachers resources for use back in the classroom.
Group Booking Admission Prices 2013
For pre-booked groups of a minimum of fifteen or more paying children, our group rate until 22nd March (excluding February Frolics) is £6.50 per person and from 23rd March – 23rd October 2013 (including February Frolics) £8.95 per person (adults and children).
- Under 2’s are admitted free to the Farm Village
- One adult FREE with every ten paying children as part of a group booking
- On the day of your visit, we will issue you an invoice based on the actual number of admissions
- Guides are available when requested on the booking form and are free when the total booking is £130 or more. For bookings under £130 guides can be provided for a fee – please call for details
- For help with your booking or for a free familiarisation visit, call 0870 129 9718
- Hand washing facilities are accessible at the Farm Village
- An undercover lunch area is available and there are also shaded picnic areas
- Fully trained first aiders available
- General facilities include toilets with disabled access, a restaurant, ice creams, souvenirs, baby changing facilities and free coach and car parking
- Risk Assessment and Health & Safety advice sheets provided to group leader
- Teachers/Group Leaders have the option, at their discretion, to take their group into Woolly Jumpers indoor play barn. Guides are not responsible for the group should they enter Woolly Jumpers. Height restrictions apply to some slides. Arms and legs must be covered to ride the slides